Monday 19 March 2012

Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mothering Sunday, and what a lovely day I had :) The best part of the day was being with my wonderful family, husband, son and daughter. Adam cooked a gorgeous roast beef dinner, we all snuggled down in the afternoon to watch a family film and played games in the evening - perfect!

I was also showered with lots of goodies, from cupcake mummy cushions, boxes of chocolates, cuddly teddies, skincare goodies, flower pot wellies to a crochet book, and I haven't mentioned everything... very lucky mummy!


Best children ever!

Lots of doggie love too...



There is another rather special present arriving on Tuesday that I'm very excited about... will keep that for another day :)

Take Care
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by, please stop to say hi I love to read your comments