Saturday 19 January 2019

Instagram kidnap

Hello lovely people in blogland. I haven’t been here for quite a long while and I have missed catching up with people’s stories and seeing what everyone’s up to.

I’ve discovered Instagram and I’m finding it so much easier to fit into everyday life. If you already have an account please come and say hello so I can follow you and keep in touch.

My name there is @mrsbumblybee and I’m around everyday with stories and pictures, it’s a bit like having an online diary (like blogging really), but the stories are only available for 24 hours (they go into an archive so you can look back on your own stories at any time).

Please come follow me and I can then follow you back and stay caught up with you.

Take care
xxx

9 comments:

  1. I love Instagram! It's a great way to share photos too. See you over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl, Have missed your blogging. I'm sorry, but I'm not on Instagram. I just can't keep up with them all. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been fun finding you on Instagram. I'm Patricia! I've ignored my blog since finding Instagram. Have a wonderful Sunday! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been fun finding you on Instagram. I'm Patricia! I've ignored my blog since finding Instagram. Have a wonderful Sunday! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cheryl,
    Hope you are enjoying your new site .

    I am still only a blogger ,I am sorry I don't do any thing else.
    Have fun and a lovely Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cheryl, lovely to read your post.
    I'm pleased you are enjoying Instagram.
    It's something I don't do so will not be able to follow you.

    I wish you well, enjoy it and should you put a blog post up occasionally that will be great :)

    My good wishes to you and your family for 2019.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep... it's an addiction of mine too! I just followed you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm only a blogger, enjoy your new social media.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Instagram, but I like blogging too. I'll see you in BOTH places.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by, please stop to say hi I love to read your comments